Alfred Gets Fixed Alfred Gets Fixed

Loved the dogs face

I loved the dogs face and how mad it looked. A bit sick in places, but still cool.

Could;ve done with some sound effects.
I found the ending was disappointment, and nothing new or too unexpected. (What happened was what I was expecting as soon as I saw the window a case.)

Balloon Agendas Balloon Agendas

Woah, almost too hard to handle

balloons taking thje world? What is animation coming to? This kind of stuff really messes with your mind! But oh does the mind enjoy it!

In one word - Random Random Random

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

What a grand opera singer.

Salald Fingers just always knows how to say things and describe things in such a different way. The tension that is given between scences is perfect with the chosen delays between dialet.
I love his perpective on life, though weird, can help me to see the world in a different way.
Salad Finger's has seperated itself almost completely from the culture we are used to.

Goblin's Day Out Goblin's Day Out

Nice animation, no story.

I definitely liked the graphics and the overall feel of the clip, it was just a little too boring. Nothing really happened apart from a goblin kicking small animals - woop de doo! Only enjoyed the end bit with the dragon.

The Mask The Mask

Funky masked

Storyline of the day!

Tears of Rain Tears of Rain

Meaningful

A nice clip that really showed off the abstraction of stick animation.

Well Done.

Glue on the theeth Glue on the theeth

I enjoyed it.

In reponce to the last review - keep the non-English there I say - I much prefer to hear the original than replaced with crappy voice overs.

artecartum responds:

Thanks, TrickyTank. I think like you. Because that I kept the voices in the original. Moreover, my english pronunciation is not of the best ones.

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

Funny, but slow paced.

A funny movie - but the laughs just didn't come quite fast enough.

The-Swain responds:

Strange - I removed all pauses between all of my "jokes", which is why the episode is so short. It's just BAM, BAM, BAM, etc. You must not have enjoyed it, and I'm sorry that that might be the case. Maybe next time around, eh? Ep.5 will be around soon :)

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

I'm bored

That didn't excite me, or make me laugh.

Mostly just a bunch of stills being zoomed in or out.

Homour was lame, and nothing too new or interesting.

And the music was shit - either it had a too low bitrate or it was just plain BADD!

Headache Headache

A sweet, crazy adventure

Blue head's got personality that can't be beat!

His emotions shine through, and make this a great clip to make ya feel good!